Payment Policy and Accepted Payments
- Accepted payment methods for products and services ordered from metalvp.com include all Major Credit Cards, Bank Wire Transfers, Money Orders, Checks & PayPal. All items will ship to the billing address of the Credit Card used. Purchase Orders are accepted from approved Companies, please contact sales for approval.
- Once we establish Credit history with a Company, we will accept Company Checks.
- All International Orders Must Pay Via Bank Wire Transfer or PayPal in US dollars ($)
- Orders are not binding upon Metal Analysis Group (MAG) until accepted by MAG. Terms of payment are within MAG’s sole discretion. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. The Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order.
The following refund & return policy applies to all products listed on MAG’s website: metalvp.com
- DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to MAG within 30 DAYS, at MAG’s discretion for repair ONLY. If it is determined upon evaluation of Warranty repair service that the product is deemed unrepairable, MAG will then offer a replacement product that is comparable in function and accessories at no additional cost.
- Please call 713-808-9497 or e-mail your representative to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product. NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number, serial number and nature of the problem.
- All products returned MUST: be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, and other accessories and documentation provided by MAG.
- You are responsible for shipping charges on returned items.
- MAG strongly recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
- If merchandise arrives damaged: it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package, make sure it is noted on the carrier’s delivery record in order for MAG to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify MAG immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick-up of damaged merchandise. If you do not notify MAG of damaged goods within the first 15 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage. Call 713-808-9497 or your MAG representative to arrange for carrier inspection and a pick-up of damaged merchandise.
MAG reserves the right to authorize a NON-Defective product return. If MAG decides to accept a non-defective product return within 30 days, there will be a 20% restocking fee incurred which will be deducted from the original invoiced amount of the order.